OEM demand is a major factor in driving innovation through accelerated R&D in advanced lithium batteries for automotive applications. This conference will address the critical issues in application-driven development from design to systems as barriers
are overcome to bring products to market as well as improve the capabilities of existing products. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the key players from around the globe on how they are finding success in conquering the challenges of
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Pack Design, Optimization and Performance
- Application-Driven Lithium-Ion Battery Development
- Thermal and Power Management Systems
- Advances in Modeling and Simulation
- Electric Vehicle Cell Commercialization
- Overcoming the Challenges in Battery Technology Commercialization
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Hybrid Technology to Market
- Safety and Abuse Tolerance
- Battery Recycling for Regulatory and Resource Recovery Purposes
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 6, 2020.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359 Email: email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1343 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org