Lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) represent a multibillion-dollar industry. Many of the recent research efforts to improve lithium-ion batteries have focused on developing anode, cathode, or electrode materials that can hold more charge in a given volume and
lead to higher energy densities. A diverse mix of disciplines is required to meet this goal, and includes chemistry, electrochemistry, materials science, physics, engineering, and manufacturing. Transforming basic discovery science into battery design,
research prototyping, and manufacturing is critical for rapid improvements in performance and cost after commercialization.
The Lithium-ion Battery Development & Commercialization conference spans the continuum from cells to packs, covering basic materials research and electrochemical engineering to scale-up processes ultimately utilized by industry.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Lithium chemistries for better electrode performance
- What applications are best for alternative chemistries?
- High-capacity anodes and cathodes
- More durable electrodes
- Solid state
- Novel electrode and electrolyte materials and technologies for higher power and energy density
- Advances in materials processing
- Battery management systems (BMS)
- From novel materials and components to systems design and integration
- Cycling performance
- Battery design from cells to systems
- Supply chain challenges for raw materials for new battery chemistries
- Scaling up promising experiments into products that can be mass-produced
- Research prototypes
- Challenges of performance in real devices
- Issues of miniaturization for specific applications
The deadline for priority consideration is September 30, 2022.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
Opportunities for Participation:
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Mary Ann Brown
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-972-5497
For sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359