The demands and requirements of battery power for wireless devices continue to increase at an exponential rate. This program will focus on the latest technological advancements in portable battery power for such devices as smart phones, tablets, laptops,
power tools and medical devices. The conference presentations will provide an in-depth analysis of emerging new designs, testing, power management and safety for consumer electronics. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with the complete
battery development ecosystem, from principal scientists to device manufacturers.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- In-Depth Worldwide Analysis of Trends in Portable Battery Markets and Technologies
- Increasing Energy Density and Lowering Cost
- Battery Design for Portable Electronics
- Application-Driven Lithium-Ion Battery Development for Portable Electronics
- Challenges in Battery Technology Commercialization for Consumer Electronics
- Thermal and Power Management Systems & Safety for Consumer Electronics
- Resonant Wireless Charging
- Advances in Testing and Simulation
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is November 6, 2020.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359 Email: email@example.com
Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1343 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org