Have lithium-ion batteries (LIBs) reached their technical limit? A revolutionary paradigm is required to design new stable anode, cathode and electrolyte chemistries and engineer separator materials to provide LIBs with higher energy, higher power, longer
lifetime and superior safety. Coordinated efforts in fundamental research and advanced engineering are needed to effectively combine new materials, electrode architectures, and manufacturing technologies. The Next-Generation Battery Research conference
spans the continuum from basic materials research, electrochemical engineering, and diagnostics to advance battery performance.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- New lithium chemistries
- Alternative chemistries
- What applications are best for alternative chemistries?
- High-capacity anodes and cathodes
- More durable electrodes
- Novel nanomaterials
- Graphene in energy storage
- Novel electrode and electrolyte materials and technologies for higher power and energy density
- Advances in materials processing
- Advanced electrolyte and electrolyte additives
- Electrode architectures and 3D battery electrode design
- Theoretical models that provide fundamental understanding of electron and charge transfer processes
- In situ methods
- In silico models
If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation at this meeting, please click here.
The deadline for priority consideration is September 20, 2021.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Mary Ann Brown
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-972-5497
For partnering and sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359