PRESENT A VIRTUAL POSTER AND SAVE $50
*this discount does not apply to product or service providers
The International Battery Seminar & Exhibit encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To ensure your poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission must be received, and your registration paid in full by February 19, 2021.
Register and indicate that you would like to present a virtual poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers during designated chat times
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference platform
- Receive a $50 discount off your Commercial* or Academic/Government registration.
Virtual R&D poster presentation materials will include:
- Poster title
- Text-only abstract. It can be an in-depth, one-page abstract, or just a short description.
- 3-5 minute voice-over PowerPoint presentation. You may substitute the PowerPoint with a one-page, static PDF of your poster.
Full time graduate
students including Masters, PhD Candidates and post-docs* presenting a poster can attend the main
seminar for $199.
- The Student Fellowship rate includes access to Main
Seminar only. (Excludes Tutorials)
- Register online and select the Student
Fellowship rate. Also indicate a poster and we will send you an email with a unique link
and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Registration with
payment and poster submission are due by the poster deadline.
* A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary,
mentored, training appointment within 4 years of being awarded PhD degree.
Register as a Student (STUDENT FELLOW SEMINAR ONLY REAL-TIME VIRTUAL PRICING)