Live In-Person or Virtual Real-Time ~ Present a Poster and Save $50!
Cambridge EnerTech encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure an onsite poster board and/or ensure your virtual poster presentation is included in the conference materials, your full submission
must be received, and your registration paid in full by February 24, 2023. (Deadline extended)
Register and indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Please see
below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Discuss your research and collaborate with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster presentation will be published in our conference materials
- Receive a $50 discount off your Commercial or Academic/Government registration.
Please submit the following poster presentation materials by the poster deadline:
- Poster title
- Short text-only description for publication (70 words; about 500 characters)
- Presentation file for the virtual platform** (one-page, no-audio PDF poster)
In-Person Attendees will also bring a one-page, PRINTED poster to the event for onsite viewing.
PRINTED posters should be portrait (vertical) orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
Onsite posters may hang for only a portion of the event. Please indicate your poster program selection during submission. If necessary, posters may be reassigned to another session based on attendance and capacity requirements.
** One-page, no-audio PDF poster for the virtual platform is required by all poster presenters (Virtual Real-Time and In-Person)
Best of Show Poster Award Sponsored by
Present your poster at International Battery Seminar & Exhibit and be automatically entered to win. The winner will be chosen based on the clarity of the short text description, the
novelty of data, technology advances and implications of the work presented, visual clarity of the poster presentation, and clear and engaging oral explanation.
STUDENT FELLOWSHIPS (In-Person attendance)
Full time graduate
students including Masters, PhD Candidates and post-docs* presenting a poster can attend the main
seminar for $299.
- The Student Fellowship rate includes access to Main Seminar only. (Excludes Tutorials)
- Register online and select the Student Fellowship rate. Also indicate a poster and we will send you an email with
a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract and other materials. Registration with payment and poster submission are due by the poster deadline.
* A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary, mentored, training appointment within
4 years of being awarded PhD degree.
Register as a Student Student Fellow* (SEMINAR ONLY IN-PERSON)
General Poster Information:
Advertisements and solicitations will not be accepted.
Your registration must be paid in full and your poster materials received by the conference's poster deadline to be considered for a poster presentation. If your content is not received and approved by the poster deadline, the discount, if eligible, will be reversed and your registration charged.
We reserve the right to publish your poster title, abstract, and virtual poster presentation file, in whole or in part, in any AABC marketing materials or products, including but not limited to conference brochures, websites, program guides, speaker presentation
links, CDs, DVDs, On-Demand conference proceedings, and social networking sites.
* Please verify your content has proper patent and/or company approvals prior to submitting poster materials.
Poster inquiries: Email Jamie Ring for details.