The International Battery Seminar & Exhibit encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved
and your registration paid in full by June 19, 2020.
Register online, or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions
for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Network with interested attendees and speakers
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
- Your research will be seen by leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
Full time graduate
students including Masters, PhD Candidates and post-docs* presenting a poster can attend the main
seminar for $299.
- The Student Fellowship rate includes access to Main Seminar. (Excludes Tutorials and Training Seminars/Partnering Forum)
- Register online and select the Student Fellowship rate. Also indicate
a poster and we will send you a poster abstract submission link. Registration with payment and poster abstract are due by the poster deadline.
* A post-doc is a PhD working in a temporary, mentored, training appointment within 4 years of being
awarded PhD degree.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).