As battery applications become mainstream across EV, stationary, and consumer electronics market sectors, the move to expand product offerings and the need for sustainable battery materials from recycling sources will grow exponentially. This conference
will bring together the key international organizations in the battery recycling value chain including battery manufacturers, R&D, recyclers, OEMs and policy-makers to present the latest advances in recycling technologies, market overview, and
international regulatory implementation.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Role of Recycling in Battery Raw Materials Supply
- Design for Recycling at the Cell Level
- Recycling as an Ore
- Overcoming the Cost Barriers
- Improving Battery Material Performance with Recycled Materials
- Methods for Recycling EV Transportation Batteries
- Recycling Large-Scale Energy Storage Systems
- Hazard Classifications for Lithium Batteries
- Transport and Packaging Regulation Updates
- Lithium Battery Safety Risks in Recycling & Storage of Waste Batteries
- Second Life and Battery Reuse Applications
The deadline for priority consideration is September 30, 2022.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
Opportunities for Participation:
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260
For sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359