Advancements in manufacturing will be the catalyst for the growth of high-performance battery applications. The manufacturing conference will showcase a global perspective on battery production and will bring together the global stakeholders that represent
the complete value chain and will showcase the latest innovations in Asia, Europe, and the United States. With presentations focusing on the latest approaches to assembly, automation, efficiency, inspection methods, and cost reduction, valuable insight
will be gained into the entire global battery ecosystem. Conference attendees will gain a critical understanding of the state of manufacturing from around the world and who is leading the way to the future of battery manufacturing.
Coverage will include, but is not limited to:
- Automation & Reliability Challenges for LIB Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Process Optimization
- Scalability for Manufacturing
- Bridging the Gap from Research to Manufacturing
- Giga Battery Manufacturing
- Government Battery Stimulus Program Developments
- Battery Safety Enhancements and Regulatory Status
- Battery Recycling for Regulatory and Resource Recovery Purposes
- Supply and Demand Outlook for Battery Raw Materials
- Increasing Production and Lowering Costs
- Comparison of Global Manufacturing Infrastructures
The deadline for priority consideration is September 30, 2022.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge EnerTech’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
Opportunities for Participation:
For more details on the conference, please contact:
Executive Director, Conferences
Phone: (+1) 781-247-6260
For sponsorship information, please contact:
Senior Business Development Manager
Phone: (+1) 781-972-1359